- Tribis, Inc. has job openings for Sr. Software Developer I. Jobs located in Charlotte, NC and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Design, develop, implement, test, and deploy software applications.
- Research, analyze, and determine information needs and dataflow requirements.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements and procedures.
- Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. for long and short term assignments at client sites.
- Requires Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related.
- Offered salary $95,000.00 P/Y.
- Mail resume with cover letter to Tribis, Inc., 10800 Sikes Place, Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28277; Job 16TBI04; EOE
This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for this job opportunity. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to Certifying Officer of the Department of Labor at the address given below:
Atlanta National Processing Center
United States Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
233 Peachtree Street, NE Suite 410
Atlanta, GA 30303