Business Analysis is about understanding business requirements so that solutions developed will meet business needs. A Business Analyst (BA) gathers requirements and documents them textually or within models. An organization, any organization, is a collection of processes. Process mapping is a simple, yet powerful, method of looking beyond functional activities and rediscovering your core processes. Managing these processes is crucial to the success of your organization. Learn Business Analysis skills to masterfully manage projects and forecast business outcomes.
In this course, Participant will understand the role and responsibilities of the Business Analyst and the communication link between all business areas and a critical player in project success. Business Analysis program provides a structured approach for determining project requirements critical to the ultimate success of a project. The course prepares professionals who define project requirements by providing a curriculum specifically designed for their unique needs.
- By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand a Business Analyst role, key responsibilities and relationship with their fellow members
- Work with fellow members to gather and document different types and levels of requirement
- Understand how project approaches and affects BA role
- Break – down complex business scenarios or problems into process
- Validate requirements by producing used cases and assess requirements against defined criteria
- Work with fellow members to develop optimum solutions to defined requirements
- Confidently present findings to business users and their project team